- What steps are appropriate for finding buyers
- What risks arise when looking for buyers
- How much time should be allocated to finding buyers
- What steps are involved in selecting the actual buyer
- How do I identify the risks different buyers pose
- What timing constraints will I face when making that selection
- What are the steps required to get the deal done
- What are the key deal risks to be considered ahead of time
- How long should it take to get to the closing
Tuesday, June 26th
Register Now > http://bit.ly/2xZBVU8
WE ARE READY WHEN YOU ARE.
Call Benchmark International today if you are interested in an exit or growth strategy or if you are interested in acquiring.
Americas: Sam Smoot at +1 (813) 898 2350 / Smoot@BenchmarkCorporate.com
Europe: Carl Settle at +44 (0)161 359 4400 / Settle@BenchmarkCorporate.com
Africa: Anthony McCardle at +2721 300 2055 / McCardle@BenchmarkCorporate.com
ABOUT BENCHMARK INTERNATIONAL
Benchmark International’s global offices provide business owners in the middle market and lower middle market with creative, value-maximizing solutions for growing and exiting their businesses. To date, Benchmark International has handled engagements in excess of $5B across 30 industries worldwide. With decades of global M&A experience, Benchmark International’s deal teams, working from 13 offices across the world, have assisted hundreds of owners with achieving their personal objectives and ensuring the continued growth of their businesses.