- A 3.8% net investment income tax expansion (to cover rent and capital gains)
- Surtaxes on individuals with an adjusted gross income above $10 million
- Tax perks for clean energy infrastructure and building retrofitting
- Restaurants are making their temporary outdoor dining rooms permanent.
- Workplaces are updating infrastructure to accommodate remote workforces, and the employers who want to see people back in the office are being forced to improve their facilities to make people want to be there.
- Consumers now demand that their experiences between a retail store and its online presence is more seamless. For this reason, retailers now need to ensure that their e-commerce capabilities can meet customer demand when it comes to delivery, pick up, or simply ease of purchase.
Americas: Sam Smoot at +1 (813) 898 2350 / Smoot@BenchmarkIntl.com
Europe: Michael Lawrie at +44 (0) 161 359 4400 / Enquiries@BenchmarkIntl.com
Africa: Anthony McCardle at +27 21 300 2055 / McCardle@BenchmarkIntl.com
ABOUT BENCHMARK INTERNATIONAL
Benchmark International’s global offices provide business owners in the middle market and lower middle market with creative, value-maximizing solutions for growing and exiting their businesses. To date, Benchmark International has handled engagements in excess of $8.25B across various industries worldwide. With decades of global M&A experience, Benchmark International’s deal teams, working from 14 offices across the world, have assisted thousands of owners with achieving their personal objectives and ensuring the continued growth of their businesses.