Benchmark International is pleased to announce our attendance at the ACG New York Annual Technology M&A Conference on December 16, 2020.
The conference is devoted to deal making in the middle-market technology sector.
Key elements include:
- Multi billions in dry powder represented
- Attendees include premier technology investors and intermediaries
- 100+ senior capital providers and technology sector insiders
- Private one-on-one meetings scheduled with top decision makers
- Speakers include high profile founders that have sold to Facebook, Amazon, Apple, Netflix and Google
Link to Conference Registration: https://www.acg.org/nyc/events/acg-ny-annual-technology-ma-conference
ACG New York Annual Technology M&A Conference
Key topics include the latest trends and investment opportunities:
- Identifying how Private Equity using technology for competitive advantage and to enhance portfolio company value
- Finding tech innovations and ideas that will boom beyond CV-19
- Naming where are Capital Providers are placing their technology sub sector bet
Europe: Michael Lawrie at +44 (0) 161 359 4400 / Enquiries@BenchmarkIntl.com
ABOUT BENCHMARK INTERNATIONAL
Benchmark International’s global offices provide business owners in the middle market and lower middle market with creative, value-maximizing solutions for growing and exiting their businesses. To date, Benchmark International has handled engagements in excess of $6B across various industries worldwide. With decades of global M&A experience, Benchmark International’s deal teams, working from offices across the world, have assisted hundreds of owners with achieving their personal objectives and ensuring the continued growth of their businesses.