M&A Webinar: Now that the Valuation is Set, Here’s Where You will Win or Lose the Deal
Many sellers think they have reached the finish line once the buyer has been selected or perhaps when the letter of intent is executed. Even those who know they haven’t reached that line often believe all key elements of the transaction have been ironed out and all that remains is the “technical” part. To better understand many of the material issues that remain open after the letter of intent is executed, this webinar will walk participants through a wide array of those open issues.
- Stock versus asset deals, which is really better?
- Tax elections = dirty words
- Monetizing the real estate portion
- Protecting yourself with employment and consulting agreements
- Seller notes and earn outs – never say never
- Escrows, who needs them?
- Winning the net working capital fight
- Your indemnification of the acquirer
- How the disclosure schedules protect you
- Can reps and warranties insurance assist you?
- The inevitable non-competes
- Meet the Grim Reaper of your sale process- Delays
You can also watch it here on Vimeo: