We have just released our latest edition of The Mark, a place where we share insights in the M&A industry and featured opportunities.
As we look back on activity in 2018, there have been upward trends in certain sectors for M&A activity, which have included healthcare and technology, which have, in turn, attracted interest from private equity firms.
This issue also discusses the many decisions that arise for a seller in the M&A process, from the type of buyer to choose to when the optimum time is to sell, as well as the pitfalls that can occur in the M&A process and how these can be tackled or prevented.
We hope you find this edition of The Mark insightful and informative, one day assisting you with decisions when selling your business, along with our friendly and helpful team at Benchmark International, who are here to help wherever you are in the world.
Some Articles Included:
- Looking to Buy a Business? 4
- Top Mistakes to Avoid When Selling 6
- The Winning Hit 10
- Guest Author: Christopher Swink of BNY Mellon Wealth Management
- When is the Right Time to Retire? 12
- Five Ways to Value Your Business 16
- If Business Valuation Was a Science 18
- Why have interest rates been so low for so long?
Why are they rising now? Why should you care? 22
- Guest Author: Alan Gorlick of Gorlick Financial Strategies
- Featured Opportunities 26
- Meet the Heroes Behind the Deals 34
- Preparing Your Business for Sale 36
- How to Avoid Leaving Money on the Table When Selling Your Business 40
- Guest Author: Bob Rasmussen of Bradley Law Firm
- Why Now is the Time to Sell Your Company 50
- Strategic vs Financial Buyers 58
Thanks for reading. Please like and share!READ MORE >>