Benchmark International is excited to release our latest in-house publication of The Mark, Vol. XXI
This exclusive edition, titled 'Going Global,' dives into helpful topics for business owners, entrepreneurs, and investors while also providing readers updates within the M&A Industry and Benchmark International's growing success. This version of The Mark will introduce you to the team from our newly established office in Düsseldorf, Germany, as well as highlight news from our other offices around the globe.
In this volume, some of the insightful articles you will find covered include:
- What Are The Pros and Cons of an IPO?
- What Financial Ratios Can I Use To Assess And Improve My Business?
- What Are The M&A Sources of Capital?
- The M&A Process From A Buyer's Perspective
- A Deep Drive on Strategic Buyers
- Extracting Balance Sheet Cash At Deal Closing
- Top 9 Reasons Business Owners Seek an M&A Strategy
- Why Your M&A Strategy Needs A Marketing Strategy
- Preserving Company Legacy During A Business Sale
- Deals Are Made To Be Done
We hope you find this edition of The Mark insightful and informative while learning about the world of M&A and planning your company's exit and growth strategies.
Americas: Sam Smoot at +1 (813) 898 2350 / Smoot@BenchmarkIntl.com
Europe: Michael Lawrie at +44 (0) 161 359 4400 / Enquiries@BenchmarkIntl.com
Africa: Anthony McCardle at +27 21 300 2055 / McCardle@BenchmarkIntl.com
ABOUT BENCHMARK INTERNATIONAL
Benchmark International’s global offices provide business owners in the middle market and lower middle market with creative, value-maximizing solutions for growing and exiting their businesses. To date, Benchmark International has handled engagements in excess of $7B across various industries worldwide. With decades of global M&A experience, Benchmark International’s deal teams, working from 14 offices across the world, have assisted hundreds of owners with achieving their personal objectives and ensuring the continued growth of their businesses.
READ MORE >>