Our Benchmark International team is proud to have released our latest exclusive publication of The Mark, Vol. XX.
This new version titled “RANKED #1,” features a slew of helpful information to enlighten you as a business owner, answer important questions you might have, and apprise you of the latest and greatest updates in M&A and the busy Benchmark world.
In this volume, some of the insightful topics you will find covered include:
- The Current State of Commercial Real Estate
- Can It Be “Too Early” to Put My Business on the Market?
- Be Wary of EBITDAC
- Why Lower Middle Market Companies are Attractive to Buyers
- Should I Sell to an SBIC?
- The Myth Behind Multiples
- Understanding Financial Due Diligence to Prepare for a Successful Close
- What is an Employee Ownership Trust?
- The Critical Focus of Cybersecurity in M&A Deals
And there’s a reason the volume is titled, “RANKED #1.” It highlights our prestigious recognition by Pitchbook as 2020’s #1 Sell-Side Exclusive, Privately-Owned M&A Advisors in the world, as well as the remarkable award-winning accomplishments of our team leadership.
This is just some of the unique content you can enjoy in this new edition. You will also find reports updating you on Benchmark’s European expansion and new headquarters, our latest featured opportunities, and some of our completed transactions.
We hope you will find it helpful and continue coming back for more.READ MORE >>